Cost

Starting at $2,345/mo.* - $2,345/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Emerald Hills

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Emerald Hills

Posted by Scott9 November 26, 2013

We had a place for Mom but she turned for worse and ended up passing away in August. We had the furniture moved in but things turned bad. The people were very professional. The room was roomy and perfect for what we wanted for one person. The place was very clean and they were very quick in responding to our needs and when it all fell apart when my mom passed away, they were very good at giving a rebate.

Posted by caring0425113 June 25, 2013
4.0

I think Emeritus is a good place based on what my sister told me. However at one point, they were giving my mom regular ice cream despite her asking for a sugar-free because she's a diabetic. That was corrected I think. Other than that, everything seems to be fine. Of course a bigger room and a healthier diet would be nice to improve on.

Posted by At1986 May 30, 2012

This particular facility seemed real clean and nice. It reminded me of a little bed and breakfast. The food service staff were dressed as fine dining waiters which added a nice touch during lunch. The facility did not smell or urine like some of the other facilities I have visited and all of the staff seemed friendly, patient and kind. The walls were brightly colored and cheerful and there was a nice outside area for residents. The administrator had a great attitude and seemed to be a very nice person to be around and especially to run this type of facility.

Posted by Courtd May 29, 2012
4.0

Upon entering Emeritus at Emerald Hills, I was impressed with ow nice the facility appeared. It was kind of intimadating and seems very grand. However, it would have been nice to have somebody to greet at the door and help direct visitors to where they want to go. While walking through the facility with my friend, I was impressed by the wide array of activities available. It seemed as tough residents there were snappy and well taken care of.i was concerned however, with the stairs and all the furniture creating fall risks. They seemed potentially hazardous to my friend whad dementia and was unsteady on her feet

Location of Emeritus at Emerald Hills