Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Athens Limestone Hospice

Athens Limestone Hospice is an assisted living facility in Athens, AL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Athens Limestone Hospice for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Athens Limestone Hospice

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Athens Limestone Hospice
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by melissa3080 August 01, 2011
4.0

I think this hospice is wonderful, although it is rather sad that the reason you have to meet is due to the ending of someones life they still made me feel at ease with the whole process and made me understand certain things alot better that I would have other wise not understood , they just made it easier for me to do my job in helping this wonderful gentlmem pass on to a better place! They were very professional, and very friendly they never made you feel like they were rushing to get out of the house and on to the next they really made you feel like you were the only patient they had while they were there, and the bath ladies they had come out were super nice and would even cut up with us, in all i was very pleased with my over all experience with them and am so thankful that I had them!

Location of Athens Limestone Hospice