Payment Options

Sunrise at Bluemont Park
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring79048650 February 27, 2014
3.0

Sunrise is too big in a sense and several buildings which really isn't very convenient for old people. That part is not so good. They have what they call memory care which is for persons who have something similar to Alzheimer's. They were very nice, they were very friendly but, of course, they would be. They're all sales people.

They have rooms. They have cleaning. They have food services available. They have what they call an exercise facility but that's a bit of a joke because for people who are totally and completely physically capable, they're fine but with people with a lot of physical limitations, the patient doesn't even bother with the gym. Neither of my parents is capable of getting on any of that equipment so that, in itself, is a little bit of a joke.

Sunrise at Bluemont Park
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Stephanie13 August 01, 2013
4.0

I chose to visit Sunrise at Bluemont Park because it was in Arlington and I would like to live in Arlington. It was near my doctor. I liked the apartments pretty well. They had been updated and had a nice kitchen. They had a washer and a dryer in every apartment and the bathroom was updated. They didn't have much closet space. They had a nice dining room. They only serve one meal a day and the price was over my budget. The one-bedroom was $4,003 a month. But I liked it because it actually was in a park and they had a lot of walking trails. They had porches all along so people can sit outside. The people were nice. They seemed to know their business.

Location of Sunrise at Bluemont Park