Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise at Bluemont Park

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise at Bluemont Park

Posted by Caring9710250 April 30, 2014
2.0

Mom was at Sunrise at Bluemont. We had a little bit of a weird experience, meaning that it seemed OK, but I just had a suspicion that some of the nurse techs were not very gentle with my mom. I think they might have been a little too rough with her, and they might have grabbed her hands too tightly. She fell a lot there, and she had a lot of bruising on her arms. The food was OK, not the greatest, and seemed a little bit cafeteria-like. It also was expensive, too.

Posted by Caring79048650 February 27, 2014
3.0

Sunrise is too big in a sense and several buildings which really isn't very convenient for old people. That part is not so good. They have what they call memory care which is for persons who have something similar to Alzheimer's. They were very nice, they were very friendly but, of course, they would be. They're all sales people.

They have rooms. They have cleaning. They have food services available. They have what they call an exercise facility but that's a bit of a joke because for people who are totally and completely physically capable, they're fine but with people with a lot of physical limitations, the patient doesn't even bother with the gym. Neither of my parents is capable of getting on any of that equipment so that, in itself, is a little bit of a joke.

Posted by Stephanie13 August 01, 2013
4.0

I chose to visit Sunrise at Bluemont Park because it was in Arlington and I would like to live in Arlington. It was near my doctor. I liked the apartments pretty well. They had been updated and had a nice kitchen. They had a washer and a dryer in every apartment and the bathroom was updated. They didn't have much closet space. They had a nice dining room. They only serve one meal a day and the price was over my budget. The one-bedroom was $4,003 a month. But I liked it because it actually was in a park and they had a lot of walking trails. They had porches all along so people can sit outside. The people were nice. They seemed to know their business.

Location of Sunrise at Bluemont Park

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5