Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About The Waterford at Pantego

The Waterford at Pantego is an assisted living facility in Pantego, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Waterford at Pantego for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of The Waterford at Pantego

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

The Waterford at Pantego
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Daughter21 August 20, 2012
4.0

This facility has a very "homey" atmosphere. The employees treat the residents like family and keep the facility neat and clean. I have been very pleased with the staff. One of the criteria for our selection of this facility however was the longevity of the staff and during the last year the facility has changed management twice. When the management changed, of course there was some change in the staff. So far, this has not been a problem because the new staff seem to have the same standard of care. Another criteria for our selection was the activities initiated by the facility. I have not noticed as many outings since the change in management. Most of the activities are at the facility. I am hoping the outings will soon resume even if it is just a ride to see the bluebonnets. The third criteria was palatable meals. Though the cooks have changed, the meals seem to have remained pretty good. Overall, we have been very pleased with this facility.

Location of The Waterford at Pantego