Cost

Starting at $3,075/mo.; $3,075/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Church Creek

Minutes from the heart of downtown Arlington Heights and Northwest Community Hospital with easy access to Route 53, Church Creek is located close to the Arlington Heights central business district and within walking distance to the Arlington Heights Senior Center. Church Creek features the extra conveniences and amenities that make our residents feel proud to call Church Creek home. Our independent living community offers comfortable apartments in a variety of floor plans and views, with fully-equipped kitchenettes. Church Creek's Nursing & Rehabilitation is designed for residents who require round-the-clock nursing care, with physical, occupational and speech therapies also available.

Residents in all neighborhoods have access to a varity of care options and medical personnel; such as al a carte care services, on-site doctors.

Reviews of Church Creek

Posted by Pam32 September 23, 2014

The staff at Church Creek were very friendly and the rooms were very nice. They have studio and one bedroom. It's a month to month rental. Their dining room was very nice also. We did not eat there, but I read the menu and they certainly have a nice menu. I think the size of the rooms were very nice and they had good storage area right outside your room.

Posted by Caring2384 June 30, 2014
3.0

Church Creek is fine, but on the way in, they have some men sitting there smoking. They’ve made a little sitting area that you have to walk through. I don’t want to have to walk in the smoke. The staff is terrific. The dining room is beautiful. They have a lot of rooms for activities.

Posted by Caring86105950 June 17, 2014

Church Creek was very good. It was really nice facility. The staff was very nice, very accommodating, and very pleasant. The room itself was very nice. All the facilities that they offered there were first class, really well kept up, and very nice.

Posted by Caring2955 March 27, 2014
4.0

I visited Church Creek. I would say that the rooms were a little bigger and the people seemed to be very friendly. The staff was very kind and answered all the questions.

Posted by Lea3 February 28, 2014

My mother-in-law has been at Church Creek for a couple of months now. We chose this facility for what they had to offer for her and it's a very nice facility. She has an apartment with one bedroom, living room, little dining room, and a kitchenette. The staff are very nice and very thoughtful. We have been very pleased with them. They have a doctor and a dentist that comes in once a week and they have nurses that check on her daily. They have all kinds of activities. They have bingo, arts and crafts, and they have entertainment that comes in. They also have a beauty shop. We've eaten there and the food is good. Their menu choices are good too. They have a beautiful dining room, very beautifully laid out, and it is very big.

Posted by Rey16 September 27, 2013

I was able to visit Church Creek as I lived nearby. I liked the facility that's why I decided to stay. I like the rooms, the entertainment that they have, and the meals, just everything about it. The staff are also excellent.

Posted by Lillian6208 August 28, 2013

My sister found a place for herself called Church Creek. She is going to move in this facility at the end of October. We like it that it has a hotel-like setting. Their lobby is big. It is very clean. We saw one of their apartments. The front room was big. The bedroom and bathroom were also big. The kitchen was just a kitchenette, but that's okay. This facility has a very nice menu for their residents. We also met a lot of people there. Their staff was very good. Everybody was nice. The residents were very friendly. They have lot of activities for these people. The times when we went there, everybody was doing something and nobody was sitting around doing nothing. Everybody was engaged in something. Just by what I saw and the way everybody was responding to everybody, I would give them a very high rating.

Posted by Rita11 July 06, 2013

I was very impressed with this facility. It's very clean and it's obvious the residents receive prime attention and care. I feel this comment is important because so many facilities are lacking greatly in those areas. From what I saw of the staff they are very caring and friendly which means a lot to the residents who are no longer at home and need that friendly touch.

Posted by Elaine8 May 14, 2013
4.0

When we looked for a place for my sister, we visited Church Creek. The facility was a little older compared to the others but it was extremely affordable. It was also in a good area for my sister because it was near her son and her friends. They served two meals a day which was perfect for her because she ate twice a day. There was breakfast between 7 a.m to 10 a.m and dinner between 2 p.m to 7 p.m. The only thing I did not like was the age of the residents which were a little older.

Posted by Caring0396 April 18, 2013

I stopped over at Church Creek. It was a very lovely place. I had lunch there and the food was very delicious and tasty. The rooms were of decent size. It was big enough for a single or double bed. The closet and living room space were good enough. It was just too expensive for me.

Location of Church Creek

Features of Church Creek

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses
  • Hospice care

• Spanish

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Private Dining Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,075
  • Highest monthly rate: 7,870
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,075

• Staff patient ratio: 5 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None