Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Manresa

Atria Manresa is a friendly, welcoming community where you'll take advantage of a diverse social calendar that builds new interests and maintains old ones. Visit with family and friends in one of the many luxurious rooms of this restored mansion. Or, take a stroll along the banks of the Severn River. Atria Manresa is conveniently located close to Highway 50, the Bay Bridge and the Eastern Shore.

Atria Manresa offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living Group, the nation's fourth largest assisted living owner-operator, provides respectful, quality care that helps more than 14,000 older people live life to the fullest. Atria communities are not nursing homes; rather, they are active communities where seniors can get the care they need to live as independently as possible. At the heart of Atria's approach is our belief that superior care depends on running a superior business. That's why Atria has developed some of the industry's most stringent measurement tools and comprehensive training protocols.

Reviews of Atria Manresa

Posted by Caring81234450 April 01, 2014
4.0

I've looked at Atria, which is where my mother was. It was nice, but it smelled a little bit like urine. It's nice because it sits on a lake. On the inside, the facility is an older building. The staff was very nice. They had a lot of activities.

Posted by Aileen27 August 22, 2013
2.0

Atria has a beautiful view but it's too small. It wasn't built for seniors, it was a vacation place for the Jesuits before. I could see that they haven't done a lot to it.

Posted by I care about Senior Citizens April 04, 2013
1.0

Please run do not walk away from this place if you care about your loved ones. It breaks my heart to write this review because you think you are doing the best for them and want them to be as happy as they can at this stage of their lives but this place is all fluff and no substance. I guess it is not the fault of the facility but of their corporate offices. The main complaint is the caregiver to resident ratio.I counted about 70 rooms mostly filled and 2 yes TWO caregivers!!!! Once I was told it was only 1 on duty and my mother would have to wait her turn for her shower. Yes I understand every where at these facilities there is a high rate of turnover for caregivers but perhaps if they hired enough of them in the first place a lot of the caregivers wouldn't be reading the want ads right in front of the residents!! So sad that we fell for their lies. Yes the view is a miliion dollar one but the care is dime store.

Posted by happy_granddaughter_MD October 29, 2012

I absolutely loved the facilities at Atria Manresa. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were super nice and helpful. There was a beautiful view of the bay on the back porch, and lots of daily activities for the residents. My grandmother's room was somewhat small, but since she cannot move on her own, a large living space is not necessarily appropriate. Her fellow residents were kind to me and seemed very happy. The staff was very attentive to each of the residents. I especially loved the recreation room, where there was a self-serve tea and juice bar, a piano, and a bingo set up. I never got to observe any of the daily activities, but it seems like a comfortable place to do those daily activities. I was overwhelmed by the food area. It was based on the style of a fancy restaurant, where each of the residents could sit and order what they wanted to eat, and the staff would serve them. I give this place a high rating!

Posted by Chris Carter September 29, 2011

My uncle went to Atria Manresa about 6 months ago after he was unable to properly live by himself. I am in awe of how amazing his experience has been there! He used to be more of a homebody when he didn't have professional assistance, but now that he has a team of nurses dedicated to his health, he has become much more active. I was impressed with the wide array activities offered to the seniors at Atria Manresa. In fact, this was the only retirement home we looked at that had a full-time director of events and activities. The facility itself was very clean and organized and had a great layout for those seniors with disabilities. The food was wonderful and available at most hours. One of my favorite things about Atria Manresa is the convenient transportation service which allows the residents to go into town and experience life outside of the senior living facility. Additionally, I found that this facility was much more reasonably priced than some of the other ones in the area. Overall, I highly recommend Atria Manresa for your assisted living facility.

Location of Atria Manresa