Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

The Meridian is a premier retirement community located in Anaheim Hills offering innovative, independent and assisted living options to seniors. Whether it is personal assistance with activities of daily living, or administering medications, our Assisted Living caregivers are available at our residents' request. The Meridian provides our assisted living residents with: Spacious common areas and apartments with patios/balconies Licensed nurse on staff 24-hour care service

Reviews of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

Posted by Jim71021150 May 22, 2014
4.0

I moved into Meridian Gardens. I needed some assistance with my shower or my laundry, and they are very accommodating with regard to that. The staff are very helpful. They make it a point that they know you by name. I find them very sweet and very kind. The food is very good, and they have a variety of food. Lunch is the big meal, and breakfast and dinner are a little bit smaller. They try to please the residents here.

Posted by Caring76083250 March 26, 2014
4.0

We did choose The Meridian because it was closest to where my mom lived before. The rooms were fine. The staff seemed to be pretty courteous. The activities were fine although my mom needs to get better physically before she can start participating activities. I know they do arts and crafts, they watch movies, and sometimes they have people come to the facility to demonstrate things. Right now they are remodeling their dining area, but it's good and I like it.

Posted by Gina9 March 20, 2014

My dad likes Meridian Gardens. They would have moved there but my mom was not ready yet. It was a very nice facility. We were able to look at two different types of rooms. They were very decent sized. Their dining room was big and spacious. It's very welcoming and well decorated.

Posted by nocarehere February 28, 2014
1.0

Do NOt place anyone you care about at this facility. There are too few staff,the staff is undertrained, and the communication between supervisory staff is poor at best. It looks lovely, but the care is poor. My mother, a resident, fell, fractured a femur and clavicle and the staff and management were unaware that she was injured. When she was ordered into a brace by an orthopedic doctor, the staff was not briefed on her care, or movement limitations, They removed the brace and did not seat her properly in the wheelchair. They were expecterd to read care notes. No staff meetings were held to communicate care needs.

Posted by Jeremiahkatie November 19, 2011

The Canyon Hills Club all wrapped up in one word, is Home-like. The staff and residents alike all enjoy what they're doing. You can decorate your rooms how ever you'd like if you lived there. Many of residents have lived there froe over a decade and never had one complaint

Posted by Caring413786 September 23, 2011

I had a professional tour of this facility and was most impressed with the warm/cozy feel of the environment. It is located in a beautiful, safe community that is family oriented. The interior is beautiful and ver homelike. As you walk down the hallways, you see beautiful paintings on the walls and the carpeting is very tasteful.. They are upgrading the rooms and I saw the old and new rooms. The rooms are spacious with nice views of lush gardens. The area is very quite and perfect for older people. There is a shopping center accross the street to include CVS pharmacy and Fresh & Easy Market. I was in the independent living section and observed how happy the resident's looked. It was dinner time and the food smelled really good. The piano was playing during dinner and it seemed like a real social expreience. Family members were present in the dining room, sharing a meal with their loved one.I would highly recommend this facility. I left with a really good feeling.

Location of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

Features of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy