Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood

Green assisted living not only helps take care of the needs of the elderly but also provides them with a better living environment that has been enriched with green options.

The energy designed home has installed the latest in Energy Star Appliances and the latest and greatest Carrier 95% efficient furnace for the great room and common areas, R19 blown in cellulose insulation in the exterior walls, 2X6 renewable wood construction, R38 blown in cellulose in all above ceiling areas, R11 Batt insulation in the interior walls 2X4 renewable wood construction, and has sufficient solar electric generating capacity to meet the electric needs in the home.

Following the traditions of the East Mountains and since we are located "out in the country" the Green Beehive has our own egg-producing chickens out back, along with a garden for fresh produce in the summer. Chickens, Composting and three raised bed gardens.

We provide quality service for all your daily living needs. Our goal is to empower our residence to live healthier, and positive lives "” taking a holistic approach towards assisted living, while being environmentally friendly and a commitment to a recycling program.

Reviews of Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood

Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by usakomomoiro January 21, 2012

My grandfather was a resident at Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood, NM for the last three months of his life. We could not have found a better assisted living situation for him. Bee Hive's premises are clean and attractive, all of their staff is very friendly and kind and they were helpful in every way they could be. They gave my grandfather the care that he needed as well as the push to be more social with the other residents which I feel benefited him greatly. He was a difficult character to deal with, to say the least, yet they dealt with him in a graceful and kind manner every day for the time that he was there. I have nothing but kind words to say about Bee Hive and I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the Albuquerque are looking for assisted living. I would even recommend it to people further away in northern New Mexico. Even if it meant more of a drive, the quality of service and the kindness there is worth any inconvenience in distance.

Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by newmexiconancy July 28, 2011

This assisted living is brand new as of April, 2011. It is well staffed, good nutritious food, has bedays, and a walk-in tub, private rooms with private bath, activities director beautiful new building, clean and friendly. Easy access off of I-40 in Edgewood. Near Walmart and Smiths, churches, and small restaurants. Between Albuq and Moriarty.

Location of Bee Hive Homes of Edgewood