Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Royal Estates Of Abilene

Senior assisted living at Royal Estates Of Abilene offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Royal Estates Of Abilene, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Abilene has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Royal Estates Of Abilene, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Reviews of Royal Estates Of Abilene

Royal Estates Of Abilene
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Borden January 31, 2014
4.0

My first impression of Royal Estates of Abilene was that it was extremely nice. In fact, of all the ones we visited, that was my wife's favorite. The staff was very good. They were excellent. In terms of activities, they did have everything including for myself. The rooms there were exceptionally nice. After interviewing for two hours with their head nurses, they thought they couldn't accommodate my wife. So even if we wanted to move in, we couldn't.

Royal Estates Of Abilene
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by KEE31 October 18, 2012

The staff at the facility are really warm and genuine people who look out for the best interest of the residents. My mother lives close by and visits the facility every day..and is always commenting on how confident she is of the care that she receives there. The staff calls my mother often with various concerns since my grandmother has dementia and sometimes will fall or forget to take medicine and need me see a doctor. I like that they take the time to call a family member instead of dismissing the issue. The facility has a dining hall and a beauty parlor on site which is nice. My grandmother has always said positive things about the place and considers it her home. The only thing she sometimes doesn't like is the food, but it often has to be bland with her different food allergies and her tastes in food has changed since the onset of the dementia. There is a nurses station right across the hall from my grandmother's room, so that also provides a peace of mind for my mom since she knows they will be close by in case she needs medical attention. The dementia is quickly taking over more of her mind and I feel secure knowing that she is where she is at and still is shown dignity and respect by the staff.

Location of Royal Estates Of Abilene

Features of Royal Estates Of Abilene

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,850
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,600

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type A: 125318

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details