Availability

Private pay

Transportation

Unknown

About Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center provides adult day care services in Winter Park, FL. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center for more details on respite care services and rates.

Reviews of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by carla911 February 06, 2012

My Mom has Alzheimer - and she does not use pampers yet. This is my 1st step in finding care for her. The place is absolutely clean, the staff is very friendly and their is a nurse on duty. The State pays part of it (go to Dept of Elder Care for help) and I pay the rest. Its reasonable compare to the cost of being home. I can drop her off before I go to work at 8:00 (open at 7am) and my daughter picks her grandma at 5:00 (closes at 5:30pm.). I highly recommend it, to anyway looking for a place that is clean/friendly/secured. Security is a must and the alarm goes off if anyone tries to sneak off. My Mom is one of those wanderers who try to get out for a walk. There is a area with a gazebo, golf put, butterfly garden for them to walk around that closed in.

Location of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center