Availability

Payment Options

Private pay

Transportation

Unknown

About Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc.

Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc. provides adult day care services in Winston-Salem, NC. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc. for more details on respite care services and rates.

Reviews of Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc.

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc.
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by 49RN March 31, 2012

All I can say is it's a wonderful place. My husband is 65 with FTD. I didn't think he would fit in or want to be there because most people are older. I was so wrong. They are very knowledgable of what needs to be done for my husband and understand him. The place and the people who work there get 5 stars from me. Can't say enough good things about them. I do not know where I would be today if I didn't have the Tab Williams Center to turn to for help. They also provide a caregiver support group that I attend. Sometimes I just need to talk to someone who understand the everyday life I'm dealing with now and there are people in the support group who understand.

Location of Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc.

About Adult Day Care Services