Availability

Reviews of A Place Like Home

A Place Like Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by caregiver2013 March 05, 2013

My mother has gone to APLH for many years and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff there are great and are very observant. They note any little change in my mother and inform me immediately. There is always something going on at A Place Like Home. My mother comes home every night talking about the happenings at the center. This center would make a great home to any senior.

A Place Like Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by elemide July 11, 2011
2.0

On my first visit, accessing this facility was a bit of a hassle owing to its location within a number of straggling shopping stores. The environment is akin to a large open hall partitioned into several small units. Staff at the facility introduced each client by their names; were warm, polite and readily provided answers to questions on all issues about services at the center. Sitting arrangement also encouraged interaction and discussion among the residents. But, other than these and for people coming in and leaving, most residents just seemed content with passing time as there never really seemed much of anything else happening as far as one's eyes could see.

Location of A Place Like Home