Top nearby Adult Day Care Services:

About Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C.

Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C. provides adult day care services in Newark, NJ. Services offered include organized daily activities in a community-based setting, transportation, meals, and professional supervision. Contact Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C. for more details on respite care services and rates.

Reviews of Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C.

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C.
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring64421850 November 21, 2013
4.0

Happy Days is located in the downtown area where everything is only like three blocks from city hall and Lincoln Park is right across. The citizens have a chance to get out and get some air in the park where the security can see them. If there are some functions going on in the summer time, they'll be able to enjoy in the park. If they don't have anyone to come and take them out, it's right across the street. There are ramps for patients who are not able to walk to the first stop light from the building. It's very convenient if you have a problem with getting around. The only thing is that Broad Street is a wide business street.

It's a very nice building and it's high rise, maybe about 10 stories. They have nice facilities for the patients. They have a day care room. The living quarters and the hallway are very clean. It has good security in and out. The staff is very professional. They have activities for the residents and they also have a nurse on premises. If you have a medical problem, you're going to have to ring the bell and someone will be there waiting for you. Everything you need is right there. It's not a facility where they serve you. A lot of residents are able to cook their own food. My friend who lived there cooked.

Location of Happy Days I I Adult Day Healthcare, L.L.C.

About Adult Day Care Services