Liver CancerLearn about the risk factors and what can be done to prevent this disease. In some cases, liver cancer is a primary cancer; in other cases, what started as another type of cancer has spread to the liver. After a liver cancer diagnosis, you'll want to understand the diagnosis and learn what to expect during treatment, including how to manage symptoms and side effects.
Beads soaked in chemotherapy or radioactive isotopes can stop growth of liver tumors.
When swollen feet are caused by liver cancer, will a diuretic help relieve the swelling? Or is the cause of the swelling more complicated than that?
How can I help my dearest mother from dealing with the swelling in her legs and stomach resulting from liver and lung cancer? No doctors seems to have an answer.
More About Liver Cancer
- Are there foods that can help with treating liver cancer?
- What is the life expectacy with stage 4 prostate and liver cancer?
- Stage 4 Liver Cancer and All Treatment Options Have Been Exhausted. What's Next?
- How long will chemoembolization last?
- On the average, how many chemo treatments are usually needed for colon and liver cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of liver cancer?
- Can we really know how long my father has to live with colon cancer?
- Is it possible to have liver cancer with no symptoms?
- What's the prognosis with a liver cancer diagnosis?
- Why is there this pain during chemotherapy?
- Read more questions about Liver Cancer…