Dealing with incontinence can be both a practical issue and an emotional land mine. But there are practical solutions.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DO YOU NEED?
How to Treat or Manage Incontinence
- 10 Ways to Live Normally With a Leaky Bladder
- 5 Ways to Cope With the Emotional Side of Incontinence
- Top 10 Bladder Triggers -- and How to Turn Them Off
- 7 Medications That Can Cause Incontinence
- 11 Questions to Ask When Selecting Incontinence Products
- Incontinence? These Medications Can Help
- 5 Ways to Fix a Leaky Bladder Without Surgery
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have an Overactive Bladder
- FAQ: What Is Bladder Training?
When a Loved One Is Incontinent
- Difficult Conversations: How to Talk to Someone About Incontinence
- How to Care for Someone With Urinary Incontinence
- How to Care for Someone With Fecal Incontinence
- 6 Things Never to Say to an Incontinent Person
- Fecal Incontinence: What Helps, What Doesn't
- FAQ: How Should I Clean the Skin After Someone With Incontinence Has an Accident?
- FAQ: What If I Can't Handle Caring for Someone With Incontinence?
- FAQ: How Can I Get My Loved One to Use Adult Diapers?
- FAQ: How Do I Lessen Embarrassment for an Incontinent Person?
- FAQ: How Can I Tactfully Tell Someone He's Missing the Toilet?
- What's the best way to control odor from urinary incontinence?