Some risk factors for high blood pressure are within our own control. Learn 6 drinks that can help lower blood pressure -- and how they do it.
You can significantly lower high blood pressure by watching what you eat. Here, 8 foods that help lower blood pressure, and how they do it.
Diet plays at least as big role as genetics in preventing -- even reversing -- heart disease. Know 8 foods that top the list of heart-healthy snacks.
More About Hypertension
- Healthy Beverages
- Top Triggers of Heart Failure Exacerbations
- Top 10 Hidden Sources of Salt
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-fib): 5 Related Medical Problems
- Prevent Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-fib) and Anticoagulants: 4 Ways to Reduce Your Chance of Bleeding
- Type 2 Diabetes: Causes and Risk Factors
- High Blood Pressure? Put Down the Salt Shaker
- 12 Common Diabetes Myths Debunked
- Stroke Risk Factors
- What's the typical life expectancy for someone diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension?
- What can I do to improve confidence and blood pressure management?
- Are blood pressure spikes a common side effect of adjusting Parkinson's medication?
- Are delusions and high blood pressure both symptoms of dehydration?
- Does weight affect blood pressure?
- What can I do about high blood pressure caused by stress?
- How can I have a better sex life.I have high blood pressure?
- What stage of pulmonary hypertension involves weakness in the limbs?
- My dad's palpitations have suddenly become allot more frequent.
- What's the Best Way to Limit Salt in My Diet?
- Read more questions about Hypertension…