Eating and Nutrition
Get healthy eating tips along with which foods can prevent disease . Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about diet and nutrition -- or ask your own question .
Befriend the right foods, and the pounds are much more likely to peel off than if you just try to cut calories across the board. Here, seven foods known to nutritionists to boost your metabolism and make it easier to lose weight.
Getting a good night's sleep is a common problem among adults. Know the midnight snacks that can stop you from getting the sleep you need.
Want to eat right but don't know how? See this guide to small -- and sometimes surprising -- diet changes that can bring big results over time.
More About Eating and Nutrition
- 5 Foods That Help You Sleep
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Energy
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Foods That Prevent Memory Loss
- Food for Thought: What to Eat During Menopause
- Foods for Women
- Foods for Men
- Inflammation: It's All in the Diet
- Super Snacks: 5 Best Snacks for Mood
- 9 Healthy Grab-and-Go Breakfasts
- Read more articles about Eating and Nutrition…