Frequently Asked Questions About Incontinence
A helpful article provides advice on for adult children caring for a parent with incontinence. Find out how to broach the topic of incontinence and resolve common issues.
Incontinence is a common problem among adults. Know its many causes, how to treat the problem, and how to help someone with incontinence.
Surprisingly, common medications may contribute to incontinence. Here, seven drugs that can lead to incontinence, and what to take instead.
More About Frequently Asked Questions About Incontinence
- 11 Questions to Ask When Selecting Incontinence Products
- Difficult Conversations: How to Talk to Someone About Incontinence
- 6 Things Never to Say to an Incontinent Person
- Bladder Problems
- Top Bladder Triggers
- 5 Ways to Cope With the Emotional Side of Incontinence
- Is Your Bladder Trying to Tell You Something?
- Incontinence? These Medications Can Help
- Physical Therapy for Incontinence
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have an Overactive Bladder
- Read more articles about Frequently Asked Questions About Incontinence…
- How to handle incontinence at night?
- Can damaged brain cells from a stroke take over healthy cells over time?
- How can I deal with my mother's incontinence?
- How Do I Lessen Embarrassment for an Incontinent Person?
- How can I get my incontinent father to wear diapers?
- How can I protect my incontinent mother's skin?
- What's the best way to control odor from urinary incontinence?
- What If I Can't Handle Caring for Someone With Incontinence?
- How Should I Clean the Skin After Someone With Incontinence Has an Accident?
- Is it normal to "leak" when you sneeze or laugh?
- Read more questions about Frequently Asked Questions About Incontinence…