Foods to Fight Disease and Promote Health
Find out how the Mediterranean diet, including olive oil, nuts, fish, beans -- and even wine -- might help lower your risk of heart disease.
We all know the golden rule of real estate: location, location, location. In naturopathic medicine, the rule is inflammation, inflammation, inflammation.
Learn why Triglycerides are more dangerous than people realize. Triglycerides (TG) are a specific type of fat, or lipid, and recent studies have shown high TG levels are a risk factor for developing heart disease.
More About Foods to Fight Disease and Promote Health
- 12 Foods With Super-Healing Powers
- Foods That Prevent Cancer
- Foods That Prevent Memory Loss
- High Blood Pressure? Put Down the Salt Shaker
- Diet Linked to Diabetes Risk