Naps aren't just for babies -- a daily nap gives surprising health benefits. Learn how naps improve your health, and how to get the most out of them.
The good news for those at risk of diabetes is that lifestyle changes really can help. Learn six ways to stop or slow the onset of diabetes.
The physical toll of caregiving can be as serious as the emotional ones. Here, the top physical risks caregivers face, and what to do about them.
More About Weight Control
- 7 Foods That Help You Lose Weight
- Weight Loss After 40 -- Why It's So Hard, and What Works
- Weight Loss: Keeping a Food Diary Makes a Difference
- Inflammation in the Body
- Kitchen Gadgets and Health
- Nausea: Helping Someone With Cancer Maintain Appetite and Weight