Congestive Heart Failure
An exacerbation, or sudden worsening, of heart failure can be life-threatening. Know the top triggers of heart failure exacerbations.
Learn how to recognize a potentially life-threatening heart failure exacerbation (worsening of heart failure symptoms) -- and what actions to take.
Symptoms of heart failure can look much like other medical problems. Check here to know how to ensure an accurate diagnosis of heart failure.
More About Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Failure Diagnosis
- Managing Congestive Heart Failure
- Stages of Heart Failure
- Top 10 Signs of Heart Failure
- Managing Medications for Heart Failure
- What to Expect After a Heart Attack
- What is the life expectancy for someone with advanced congestive heart failure?
- My grandmother is on a ventilator and has moderate heart failure. What does this mean?
- Can my father's congestive heart failure improve?
- Can a leaky heart valve cause heart failure?
- What activities should I avoid with congestive heart failure?
- What does "end stage" congestive heart failure mean for my mother?
- Does congestive heart failure happen quickly?
- Which Stage of Heart Failure Am I In?
- Do congestive heart failure and nausea mean the end is near?
- Will Dad be recovering from heart failure?
- Read more questions about Congestive Heart Failure…
- Husband's CHF has changed his personality and I'm so upset!
- The National Alliance for Caregiving is seeking family caregivers of veterans for a new study
- He's nearing the end and he's having nightmares - how can I help?
- I feel like Dad should have more tests done, but the doctors say "no". Help!
- Newly Diagnosed - When Does Patient Advocate and Durable Power of Attorney Begin?