Learn about risk factors for colorectal cancer, get colon cancer prevention tips, and see what Medicare covers. Plus: Connect to others like you, and get expert advice about colorectal cancer and its treatment.
Find out about the new blood test that screens for colon cancer and might one day replace uncomfortable colonoscopy procedures.
Some risk factors for colorectal cancer may come as a surprise. Learn the most common colorectal cancer risk factors.
Many people don’t experience any symptoms in early stages of colon cancer – but here are 5 subtle signals to watch for.
More About Colorectal Cancer
- Kitchen Gadgets and Health
- The New Wave of Medical Tests That Could Save Your Life
- Colon Cancer Survival
- 15 Medical Tests Every Man Should Have
- Medical Tests for Women
- Women: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Men: Cancer Symptoms You're Most Likely to Ignore
- Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- How can I ease my father's discomfort when I have to help him with physically intimate tasks?
- What is the protocol for chemotherapy for colon cancer?
- I am on follow up chemo for colorectal cancer, also...
- When should preventive colon checkups begin for someone with a family history of cancer?
- What kind of diet will best help me battle colon cancer?
- How can I help my parent control nausea from chemotherapy?
- What are the signs of colon cancer?
- How likely is my colon cancer to reoccur?
- Why is there this pain during chemotherapy?
- What can help Mom with her sleep issues after chemotherapy?
- Read more questions about Colorectal Cancer…