Cold and Flu
Find out about flu shots, the latest on swine flu, what to do when a cold just won't go away, and the signs that you need to seek medical attention. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked health questions -- or ask your own question.
Not sure if you have a cold, the flu, swine flu, or pneumonia? Download our helpful chart so you know the signs and symptoms.
What's the best way to stop a cold? Discover 6 doctor-tested ways to stave off an oncoming cold.
Want to avoid a cold or flu this winter? Find out how you can boost your immune system -- and have a good time while you're at it. Discover 7 tips now.
More About Cold and Flu
- How to Stop a Cold
- Flu Alert: 10 Warning Signs That It's Time to Call the Doctor
- Swine Flu: 10 Things You Need to Know to Protect Seniors
- A Frequent Flier's Germ Warfare Kit
- 5 Kinds of Medical Care Someone With Severe Dementia May Still Need
- Flu-Free Flying
- How to Avoid Sick Airplane Passengers
- 10 Preboarding Secrets to Staying Healthy When You Fly
- A Flu Shot Mystery, or Family Lessons in Fuzzy Memories
- Flu Season Alert: Watch for Signs of Leukemia in Seniors
- Read more articles about Cold and Flu…
- What happens to patients on chemo if they catch a cold or the flu?
- What Can I Do to Avoid Getting a Cold?
- What Should I Do About a Cold That Won't Go Away?
- What's the Best Treatment for a Cold?
- How Long Does It Take for a Flu Shot to Offer Protection?
- Am I in danger of contracting h1n1 (swine flu) after recent surgery?
- When Should I See My Doctor if I Think I Have Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- What Should I Do if I Think I Have Swine Flu?
- What Are the Symptoms of H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) or of Seasonal Flu?
- How Can I Avoid Getting Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- Read more questions about Cold and Flu…