Not all depressive-type symptoms indicate depression. See what else sadness, apathy, low energy, and low mood might mean.
When you're feeling depressed, ignore those chips and sweets and try these 5 foods, whose effects on the brain and body can help boost your mood.
Depression is a risk for many Americans. Learn depression's common causes, and how to prevent a down mood from turning into debilitating depression.
More About Clinical Depression
- How to Help Someone With Depression
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry: Interview With Christine deVries
- Symptoms of Depression for Caregivers
- 8 Types of Good Lighting Your Loved One With Depression Needs
- 11 Warning Signs of Depression
- Senior Depression: The Facts
- Can't Get a Good Night's Sleep? 5 Surprising Reasons
- 3 Conditions That Can Masquerade as "Dementia Getting Worse"
- Women and Sexual Health
- Lung Cancer Signs
- Read more articles about Clinical Depression…
- Is there treatment for elderly depression?
- How do you treat grief-related depression?
- Do men go through menopause?
- How do I help a friend dealing with illness and depression?
- How can I tell if behavior is related to depression or dementia?
- Am I experiencing grief or depression?
- What are the signs of depression?
- How do you help someone accept a change to assisted living?
- depression help caregiver
- How Can I Tell if an Elder Is Just Sad or Is Depressed?
- Read more questions about Clinical Depression…