Learn how to prevent or minimize neuropathy and other side effects from chemotherapy and what to expect about chemotherapy-induced hair loss and low blood cell counts. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about chemotherapy--or ask your own question.
Blood test results and chemotherapy. When undergoing chemotherapy, a lot hinges on the blood test results that precede each chemotherapy session.
Understand what neuropathy is, how it's connected to chemotherapy, and what you can do when coping with neuropathy.
Strategies for helping someone who's being treated for cancer with issues of memory, concentration, and organization.
More About Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy and Hair Loss: All Is Not Lost
- Nausea: Helping Someone With Cancer Maintain Appetite and Weight
- Managing Treatment for Low Platelets
- Managing Treatment for Low White Blood Cell Count
- Managing Low Red Blood Counts
- Cancer Hair Loss
- Understanding Low White Blood Cell Counts
- Cancer and Mouth Sores
- What I Wish I'd Known Before Beginning Chemotherapy
- Cancer Treatment and Nausea
- Read more articles about Chemotherapy…
- Is there a limit of chemotherapy treatment for one patient?
- What can I expect when my mother is receiving chemotherapy?
- Is it okay to resume tanning after having chemo?
- My mom has a "tinny mouth" from the chemotherapy. What can help?
- How long does chemo last?
- Should patients undergoing chemotherapy avoid exposure to dogs?
- Is one of the side effects of chemo a tendency to fall down?
- Which systems in the body are affected by chemotherapy?
- If you miss a chemotherapy appointment would a doctor give you a double treatment the next time?
- Is it bad to mix chemo and alcohol?
- Read more questions about Chemotherapy…
- Sister's Hair Just About Gone.
- My wife has pain in her feet after chemo - what can we do?
- My sister has started her chemo, and it's so difficult for us both.
- Cancer - Can It Respond To Chemo After You've Decided To Stop Treatment?
- My husband is dying of cancer and I don't know what else to do.
- How do you keep the holidays bright while in the hospital getting cancer treatment?
- Perpetual Chemo~~How Many Doses Can One Really Take?
- Mom And Ovarian Cancer Treatment - Is it Working and How Can We Pay For It?
- Oncologist Can't See Her For Six Weeks! What If That's Too Late?
- I Just Turned 23, And I Don't Know How To Cope With My Father's Diagnosis.
- Read more discussions about Chemotherapy…