Breast cancer, one of the most common types of cancer, is curable if caught early -- and is usually treated through some combination of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and other medications. When caring for someone with breast cancer, it's important to work with doctors to obtain the best treatment possible and to control uncomfortable side effects.
Breast Cancer and Prevention
Breast Cancer Treatments
Common Questions About Breast Cancer
- What Could Breast Lumps Be?
- Why Does Breast Cancer Often Recur at The 10 Year Mark?
- Can Breast Cancer Start in Another Part of the Body?
- What Is the Typical Breast Cancer Life Expectancy?
- What's the Best Way to Ask for a Second Opinion for Breast Cancer?
- Does Skin Cancer after Breast Cancer Treatment Mean the Treatment Wasn't Effective?
- How Do I Find an Oncologists Specializing in My Type of Breast Cancer?