Learn about the three major types of blood counts: white blood count, red blood count, and platelet counts -- and learn how cancer treatments can lower a patients blood count. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about blood counts, or ask your own question.
Read our cancer and red blood cells article and find helpful red blood cells information at Caring.com.
How breast cancer treatment affects red blood counts -- and what you can do.
How a low white blood cell count from breast cancer treatment affects health and how the doctor might treat it.
More About Blood Count
- Understanding Low White Blood Cell Counts
- Managing Treatment for Low White Blood Cell Count
- Managing Low Red Blood Counts
- Is there anything I can take to boost my white blood count?
- What could be causing a low white-blood, red-blood, and low-platelet counts in a former cancer patient?
- How careful of germs do we need to be when my father's white blood count is low?
- Will vitamins help boost a low white blood count?
- What type of food can I use to build up a low blood count?
- What are causes of low blood count, red and white?
- Are pets a danger to someone with low blood counts?
- Is polycythemia vera ruba blood cancer?
- What is a normal blood count?
- What are some home treatments for hemoglobin deficiency?
- Read more questions about Blood Count…