- Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
- You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
- The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
- Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
- You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving? Call 1-800-555-5555."
- Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
- Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."
- You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
- The ibuprofen bottle is empty, and you bought it yesterday.
9 Ways to Know if You Have an Estrogen Issue
By Caring.com staff, .
Last updated: May 17, 2012