If you're caring for someone with bipolar disorder, or if you're coping with this condition yourself, find help and practical tips here.
Caring for Someone With Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Facts and Statistics
- What Can I Do for My 84-Year-Old Father Who Refuses Treatment for Depression or Bipolar Illness?
- Caregiving for a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
- How to Help Someone With Depression
- 8 Types of Good Lighting Your Loved One With Depression Needs
- 8 Tips for Caring for Someone With Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder and Grief
- Support Groups: Caring For a Spouse With a Mental Illness
Finding Care for Bipolar Disorder
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry: Bringing Attention to the Mental Health Needs of Older Adults
- How Do I Find a Therapist?
- How Can I Find Care for My Mom With a Mental Health Illness
- Are There Facilities That We Can Place My Schizophrenic Mother?
- Senior Depression: Mental Health Services in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Medicare and Mental Health
- How Geriatric Care Manager's Provide Expert Guidance to Families Looking For Care