The V.A. Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) goes monthly to a veteran's survivors. Learn who's eligible, what's paid, and how to apply.
The V.A. offers burial benefits for some veterans' families. What benefits are offered, who qualifies, and how to apply for V.A. burial benefits.
Veterans benefits can ease a senior or disabled person's finances. To help a veteran apply, consider these qualifications for veterans benefits.
More About Veteran's Benefits
- V.A. Benefits Finder
- V.A. Grants for Adapted Vehicles
- V.A. Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- V.A. Medical Benefits
- V.A. Home Modification Grants
- V.A. Pension
- Priority V.A. Medical Benefits for Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
- CHAMPVA Medical Benefits
- V.A. Nursing Home Benefits
- Who Qualifies for Veterans Medical Benefits
- Read more articles about Veteran's Benefits…
- Is the widow of a WWII vet eligible for assisted living/nursing care benefits?
- Does the V.A. Have Pensions for Disabled, Low-Income Veterans?
- Does the Veterans Administration have any claim on my parent's estate?
- Does any part of a VA widows pension amount have to be repaid under current laws?
- What happens when patients run out of Medicare days?
- Does the Department of Veterans Affairs seek reimbursement for a veteran's nursing home care?
- What can I do help my brother, who has terminal lung cancer and refuses hospice services?
- Do VA benefits go directly to a facility for their cost of care?
- Are my husband and eligible to live in the Veterans Home?
- How can we find out if my mother is eligible for VA survivor benefits?
- Read more questions about Veteran's Benefits…