5 Question and Answer Results
- Pulmicort is a corticosteroid which prevents the release of substances which cause inflammation. Symbicort is a combination steroid to reduce inflammation and bronchodilator to relaxe muscles in the airway. Both are maintenance inhalers used to prevent asthma attacks, not rescue inhalers used to treat an attack already in progress...
- Thank you.
- You should never drink alcohol while actively taking any medication. Symbicort causes dizziness and drowsiness, drinking alcohol will intensify these effects. If you drink daily or even on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and/or pharmacists before starting this medication to see what the...
- For 120 doses of 100/mcg, the price is around $93 at most pharmacies. The price is around $121 for 120 doses of 200/mcg. There are many different dose sizes so price may vary depending on the strenght you need.
- Seretide (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a699063.html) and Symbicort (http://www.drugs.com/symbicort.html) are both medications that are dispersed via inhalers and are used to help control asthma and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.)...
If you don't see your answer:
- Post your own question for our experts and community to answer