Kidney Cancer Questions
4 Question and Answer Results
- Sunitinib malate (brand name Sutent) is a breakthrough drug approved by the FDA in 2006 to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma, or kidney cancer. Like sorafenib (brand name Nexavar), another new biologic treatment for renal cell cancer, sunitinib is a biologic therapy that suppresses tumor growth...
- What to expect depends on the type of cancer, how fast it grows and where it metastasizes. It is important to discuss the possibilities with your husband’s oncologist.
- Certainly uncontrolled diabetes puts people at a higher risk for many health consequences.
- Renal cell carcinoma refers to a type of kidney cancer in which the cancerous cells are found in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney. Several famous people have had this disease and survived while others did not survive it. Among those who survived kidney cancer are Frank Burrows Scottish manager...
If you don't see your answer:
- Post your own question for our experts and community to answer