Bladder Cancer Questions
10 Question and Answer Results
- I am sorry for the loss of your father.
- Many chemotherapy medications can include side effects related to skin changes. It sounds like your husband's physician is treating the rash, but as you described it is not working.
- I am sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis of bladder cancer. While there is no diet to follow per say, he could consider keeping a food journal in order to help identify any foods that may be causing undue irritation to his bladder, thereby making his symptoms worse.
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG)treatment is grouped with in cancer immunotherapy treatments. Cancer immunotherapy is an approach for treating cancer using our own immune system to fight the disease. Although the mechanism of BCG remains unclear, it appears that it stimulates an immune response or ...
My father needs to stay away from my mother with his cigarette smoke, but he refuses. How do we make him understand?Chances are, your dad will not listen to logic, nor will he change his highly-addictive habit of smoking. Would he be willing to have the window cracked or the door opened while he does?
- Loss of appetite is a common side effect of both cancer and cancer treatment. It can also be a sign that a patient is nearing the end of his life and is ready to begin letting go.
- Bladder cancer can be fatal BUT if you stay on top of it by being scoped every 3 mo then every 6 mo for the 5 years. Then you a very good chance that it will stay under control. My husband has had bladder cancer since he was 28 years old. He is now 47 and it hasn't spread.. We just removed another...
- I confirmed with a surgical oncologist about an infected central line, and you are right. This is a "pre-terminal" event and she will not recover from this without removal of the line. But commonly, cancer patients will see a short improvement in health that preceeds death; one chaplain I know says ...
- Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on...
If you don't see your answer:
- Post your own question for our experts and community to answer