Caregiving Problem Solvers
Discover Gadgets, Gizmos, and More
You might be amazed to know that -- right now -- inventors are hard at work developing new gadgets and gizmos just for you. Some tools help you stay at home longer, some help make caregiving easier, and some are just plain fun. Discover a few of the new resources available that will solve practical everyday problems you face.
Call for product testers: If you're caring for a loved one and you're interested in testing and reviewing products, let us know.
Make Your Home Safer
- Gadgets That Help You Stay Home Longer
- Personal Emergency Response Systems: What You Need to Know
- A High-Tech Solution to Alzheimer's Wandering -- and a Warning
- Fall Prevention Tool to Keep Seniors Steady
- Walk Safer: New Shoes for Alzheimer's and Arthritis
- 3 Clever Ways to Ensure a Tidier Closet
- Find a Calling Service to Check on a Loved One Living Alone
- 11 Safety Steps for Your Low-Vision Parent's Home
- E-mails Without a Computer: Do Caregivers Like It?
- Big Easy Cell Phone: Do Caregivers Like It?
- Home Safety Telephone System: Do Caregivers Like It?
- Deliver Messages of Love Even When You're Not There
- How to Use Video Chat
- Free Conference Calls for Families
- How to Use Facebook to Stay in Touch With Far-Flung Friends
- Cell Phones for Seniors (Some With No Contract)
Get Help With Basic Needs
- Caregiving Organizer: Do Caregivers Like It?
- Get Dressed More Easily With Adaptive Clothing
- Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
- Find Meal Delivery Services for Every Budget
- Get Help With Light Housekeeping and Errands
- 9 Things to Automate When a Forgetful Parent Wants to Continue Living at Home