Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship
When and how to appoint a conservator, or adult guardian, for an older adult if she can't make important health and financial decisions for herself.
Learn about guardianship abuse and how to best counteract guardianship abuse and misconduct for the sake of loved ones at Caring.com.
What are Legal Guardian Responsibilities? Learn the duties of a legal guardian, and what responsibilities fall to one.
More About Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship
- How do I set up a conservatorship for my mother?
- How can I get conservatorship over my boyfriend?
- What is the difference between a guardianship and a conservatorship?
- What are the steps to obtain guardianship?:
- Must I keep a guardianship/conservatorship?
- What is the difference between power of attorney and conservatorship?
- Can I take over guardianship of my grandma?
- What is a sibling's role in a conservatorship?
- How can I get emergency guardianship of my adult son who has a mental illness?
- How do we deal with our brother who is seeking guardianship over our mother?
- Read more questions about Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship…